- Ultra-telephoto, telephoto, and macro photography all in one lens
- Minimum focus is 59.1 inches, 37.4 inches in macro
- High magnification of 1:2 (one-half life-size) for macro photography
- Lens constructed of an ecological, lead- and arsenic-free glass
- Dedicated to Canon AF SLR cameras
Sigma’s 70-300mm f4-5.6 DL macro super lens can achieve a magnification ratio of 1:2 (one-half life-size) for macro and telephotography images at its 300mm focal length. As an accessory, you can add a 58mm achromatic close-up lens (not included), and get even closer focusing and reproduction ratios of 1:1 (life size) and still maintain excellent optical quality. The optical materials are made from lead-free and arsenic-free ecological glass. This model is dedicated to Canon AF SLR cameras.